MOTIVATED SELLERS!!! Beautiful brick home in the Greenwood area!! Looking for a home with space and room to grow? This is it !! Home is located on a 1 acre lot with level front and back yard.Great place for a pool! Family room is large enough to accommodate large furniture,high ceilings with a beautiful fireplace for that time of year. Kitchen has lots of cabinet space, Master bedroom with office on main floor. Master bath has jetted tub and separate walk-in shower. Bedrooms upstairs very spacious and extra storage room as well.Basement is very large with storm shelter/safe room. This home is ready for your family.A must see!!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,082 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Ventless, Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Boat Parking, Driveway, RV Parking, Uncovered.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors